Monday 31 January 2011

Hello February

Well it is the last day of January today and the last day of my "healthy eating", I can't say I have stuck to it particularly well especially as I had a glass of wine something like 9 days into it!

I haven't managed to stay off the caffeine, sugar or alcohol but quite surprisingly I have managed to stay off the meat. I slipped up a few times and had fish but I am quite proud that I have stayed away from chicken, sausages and steaks. I have decided to carry it on through February and I would like to do a bit more research into where meat that I eat comes from even if it means spending a little more.

I am also going to try the cutting out caffeine and added sugar again, the caffeine for financial reason as much as anything.

Am I feeling any better for it? No not really! The good thing is I have had no hangovers but I think the hot weather is currently making me very lethargic, thats my excuse anyway. Tomorrow I will get up and go for a swim but I think it will be my last proper one before the big day.

I don't really have so I think I will go and get an early night.
night night.x