Monday 3 January 2011

Chilli success

Well I must say I think the vegetarian chilli was a big success. Even Michael-clease who is not a vegetarian just a veggie sympathiser thought it was tasty!
I added a few mushrooms and slightly altered a few of the quantities mainly because I didn't always have enough of everything. I also added a small amount of gravy as it was not looking as running as I wanted. Oh also the recipe called for dried thyme, I didn't have any and was keen to use our home grown herbs so I put in some fresh oregano.



There is some rice at the bottom and home grown parsley on top

Today I went for a run along the beach in my five fingers again, then I went for a swim in the ocean pool. It was pretty hard work, the waves where a bit choppy which made me realise I should be breathing on both sides. At the moment I only breath on my right hand side, the trouble is if the waves are coming from that side its probably best to breath on the left hand. So I think I really need to practice breathing on both sides ready for the Cole Classic in February.

Chubby Katie.x