Tuesday 18 January 2011

I did it!

Are you ready to be proud of me? Cos I did it! I got up at 6am! I did all the things I listed yesterday (apart from putting a picture up of something to inspire me) and woke up a 6am busting for the toilet. I had a couple of things to do before work so I only did a 30 minute run but thats ok. Tomorrow I plan to get up at the same time and do a big old swim, at least 1 km probably more.

Even more exciting news, we are getting a car today! Nothing special but we don't have one at the moment, it was fine in Bondi when there were loads of buses and nowhere to park anyway but now we need one. We get it tonight, i'm pretty excited! This means I can definitely do the Menai run which is exciting, good job I ran this morning. They have a 3.2k and 8.2k, I guess I really should do the 8.2k its meant to be a challenge after all. I'm a bit concerned that they won't be giving out medals at the end of the race, I wanted one for the Run for the bling of it challenge.

Epp just realised I have no idea what to do for dinner. The danger of getting home from work and not having a dinner idea is that we will get take away. It seems quite easy to get a vegetarian take away but chances are they are still not going to be so healthy.....We had stir fried vegetable, not sure how much Michael-Clease enjoyed it.

Well that is all I have to say for now, i'm off to read my new triathlon book.
Ciao
Chubby Katie.x