Thursday 3 March 2011

A-z of me!

(A) Age: 28
(B) Bed Size: Double, Michael-clease keeps moaning that we need a bigger one but I think its just fine!
(C) Chore You Hate: Pretty much all of them. 
(D) Dogs? Would love one but can't in our apartment, have to play with the in-laws staffies instead.
(E) Essential Start Your Day Item: Shower, plus I can't go the day without a descent breakfast.
(F) Favorite Color: Pink and yellow....but not together
(G) Gold or Silver? Gold.
(H) Height: 5ft 5in ish
(I) Instruments You Play: I am really not very musical! Although I did have brief piano lessons.
(J) Job Title: Production assistant/image co-ordinator.
(K) Kids: Nope.
(L) Live: Cronulla, NSW.
(M) Mom's Name: Linda - hi mum
(N) Nicknames: Haven't really had one since school, I was often called Davie.
(O) Overnight Hospital Stays? Only when I had my adenoids.
(P) Pet Peeve: People who say "thats hilarious" but don't laugh. People who use the word literally incorrectly. People who say they have the flu and its only a cold.
(Q) Quote from a Movie: Mother always taught me: "Never eat singing food" - Muppets Christmas Carol
(R) Right or Left Handed? Right.
(S) Siblings: One younger sister - hi Caroline.
(T) Time You Wake Up? About 6am.
(U) Underwear: Umm pretty standard underwear I think??
(V) Vegetable You Dislike: Parsnips.
(W) What Makes You Run Late: Not getting out of bed earlier enough. 
(X) X-Rays You've Had Done: I forget, none since I was about 8. Maybe one on my chest and one on my wrist.
(Y) Yummy Food You Make: Michael-clease loves my hake in thai sauce and I have been told I make a mean lasagna.
(Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal: Haven't been to the zoo in ages, lions and tigers are always cool but i'm not sure how I feel about them being kept in a zoo.