Tuesday 22 March 2011

Weekly total - 18km

I know I know a shockingly low total last week! I am embarrassed! I would like to say that life got in the way but really my lazyness and inability to get out of bed early got in the way. I promise to make up for it this week and actually brought my running stuff into work and dodged the rain at lunch time to do 5kms.

I was up at Port Macquarie over the weekend and I managed to get Michael-clease out for a run, we did about 8km which I classed as my long run. We also did some bush walking so I might count that, it included some hills.

Michael-clease and I entered a 1/2 marathon on Friday and straight after entering I realised I have other plans! It cost $89 and they don't do refunds without a doctors note. I am hoping either my plans move or I manage to sell my entry. That or I am going to have to injure myself somehow without damaging my marathon training. Hmmm maybe a broken arm? or a week long flu?

I'm still planning on doing the 1km shark island swim on Sunday although I think the boys may well pull out. We are out on Saturday night and I think if I register it will mean I am forced to not go too crazy at the weekend.

Chubby Katie.x