Thursday 17 March 2011

Virtual runs

There are so many virtual runs going on at the moment that I can't keep up! Here are a few that I stole from the lovely blogger Feet Dominating Pavement:

All year Run for the Bling of it! (Any distance)
March-April SparkPeople Virtual Run (run/walk any distance)
March 12-13 Run for ChristChurch (Any distance)
March 14 - 26 Cupcake Run (Half Marathon or Full, can be spread out over several days)
March 17-20 Shake your Shamrock Run (7k or 14k)
March 19 Life's a Wheeze 5k

Plus of course the CK Virtual Run

So far I not raced for Run for the bling of it in March and I am running out of time! I nearly signed up for the Shake your Shamrock (that seems like such a cool theme) but I am going up to Port Macquarie for the weekend and even though I intend to run I can't guarantee that I it will be 13km and I might not have internet access to enter my results. I should really do the Lifes a wheeze 5k but as thats what I do most of the week it doesn't seem so much of a challenge. Oh my life is so tough ;)

I didn't feel like getting up early this morning so I am running home from work, unfortunately as I am away for the weekend I need to run tomorrow morning as well.

In exciting news I think Michael-Clease might run the 1/2 marathon when I do my full one! He said he needed some motivation to get him out running and I said he needed to sign up for an event.

I hope to make some pumpkin soup tonight so stay tuned for the results and if successful the recipe.

Chubby Katie.x