Monday 8 November 2010

Happy Days!

I rode my bike to work this morning, it was lovely! As I live near the sea there is quite a big hill to negotaite but I made it and I was reminded of the joy a downhill after a tough up hill, what a great feeling! It is a fabulous day in Sydney today which make the ride even more enjoyable.

I wanted to blog about this for myself as much as anything. When it comes to motivating myself to run or cycle I often forget how much I actually enjoy them. 

Grr I am also annoyed at myself for not getting up early this morning. It is a beautiful day for a run and Sculptures by the Sea is on in Bondi/Tamarama at the moment. During the weekends it get pretty packed but mornings are a little calmer. My favourite is the chicken on Tamarama beach.

I stole this from my friend Conor - thanks Conor!