Monday 15 November 2010

Happy Monday

A bit of a naughty weekend exercise and nutrition wise. I went to a bbq at my sisters and so eat so much meat and beer! I did manage to fit a few lengths in at my local pool which happens to be the fantastic Bondi Icebergs. On a sunny day it’s a great place to go and I love to relax and treat myself to a coffee after I’ve finished my swim. I managed 900metres (18x50metres).



There is some exciting news in Chubby Katie’s world. I am moving to CRONULLA. I will miss Bondi but we are moving to a nice house. And it has a pool! For some reason I really feel that I am going to be able to get up early and run on the beach and swim in our pool in the mornings before work. I am not sure how I will manage it as I struggle so much at the moment but we will wait and see.
The roads are also a lot quieter and wider and so I am really thinking I will enjoy cycling down there.

Today there is lots of rain so I am not sure if I will get much exercise done. I have brought my running stuff to work with the intention of running home but I will see what the weather is doing later.

Bye
Chubby Katie.x