Tuesday 7 December 2010

Beautiful morning for a run!

Well I finally managed it. After weeks of attempting to get up early and failing I finally made it this morning. At 6:00am my alarm went off and managed to haul my body (and Michael's) out of bed! I only managed a 20 minute run, and I struggled with that, but it was so nice to be up and about at that time. The esplanade was chocka but the sun was shining and the ocean looked very inviting!
Michael went for a swim in the ocean pool and after a few minutes running I was gutted I didn't have time for a dip too.

Tomorrow morning I plan to go for a swim, especially with the Cole Classic being a scarily close 63 days away. If google maps is correct the ocean pool is 30 metres wide, so I just need to manage 33.3 and I should be set for the Cole classic. EEP!

Well as I said in a previous post it only takes something like 60 days to get into a routing so only 59 left till early mornings will be easy.

Just a short post today as I don't have a lot of interest to say but i'll let you know how my swim goes tomorrow.
xx