Friday 25 February 2011

Oh lovely readers

Oh lovely readers please forgive me! I have been away for so long! But now i'm back, from outerspace (sorry no, it just reminded me of I will survive).

The reason I have been away is that I really haven't been up to much of interest. After my 1km swim I haven't been doing any swim training. I have been on the odd non-eventful run and my bike may have disintegrated from lack of use. However after talking to my parents this morning my dad complained that this old blog was sounding a little negitive and things like me doing yoga on the wii fit were not very inspirational (maybe he should try yoga on the wii fit before complaining). So a positive attitude is needed.

Tomorrow the Hunter Valley marathon entries open and I am thinking of just going for it! The race isn't until July and I have run 16km in the past fine. I reckon I need the fear of being entered into something to get me up in the mornings.

The Shark Island swim is also coming up in Cronulla at the end of March, I think a few people are thinking of doing the 1km but I somewhat think what is the point. I have already swam that far I really should be aiming for the 2.3km. Is that crazy? and if it is is it in a good way or an I might die kind of way?

Sunday the Kurnell triathlon is on, I am not considering entering it but I might like to go down and watch it if I can get out of bed after a saturday night out.

Well I think that is all I have to say, I am back and will try not to stay away for as long again!
Chubby Katie.x