Wednesday 9 February 2011

A post with no name

Gosh I am feeling a bit crappy recently, a bit run down and sorry for myself. Not sure why. I have a tendency to always put feeling different down to what I am eating. For example if I am feeling tired then I put it down to not enough good quality carbs or relying on coffee to much. If I am sluggish on my run I will blame the glass of wine the night before. I'm sure this is correct to some extent but people get ill no matter how healthily they eat or how much exercise they do.

Maybe I have withdrawal after my Cole Classic swim? I've heard about people completing Ironmen and then getting depressed as all that billed up is over. So maybe I need to book myself into something else.

Maybe I need to book a holiday! I have a few trips in the pipelines but nothing definite, having a holiday to look forward to always puts you in a better mood.

Of course I should just get out there and do some exercise, that always puts you in a better mood but instead I think I will eat leftovers and watch biggest loser on tv.

Does anyone buy the photos from events? I love the idea of it but in reality I am not willing to pay the $25 for an image where I am not looking that amazing. Here is the best one of me from the Cole Classic

Look at that terrible expression!