Friday 14 February 2014

Oh so off topic

Ok this post has nothing to do with triathlon or healthy living but hell i'm gonna share it anyway.
Living in Sydney we are blessed with beautiful weather a large portion of the time but it was given me an appreciation of a stormy, grey, wild environment that I under appreciated when I was in England.
It has also given me romanticised idea of snow when before it just meant messing around and if I was lucky a day off school (rarely off work!).
I also now have a strange fondness off dressing up warm and wearing hats, gloves and scarves especially while exercising in the cold (see I wrangled triathlon in!)
I came across this picture when I was browsing my other love of diy and crafts. I love the idea of snow falling on a beach, maybe its the juxtaposition of my life in Sydney with my life in England? Or maybe its just wild and romantic!!

http://alisaburke.blogspot.com.au/