Wednesday 19 February 2014

Belated motivation

Can you believe I didn't have the motivation to do my Monday motivation post this week! Oh boy times are tough.... well not really, i'm just being lazy and feeling like an old lady.

I need to work on the feeling like an old lady part, maybe more stretching and yoga (more than none!!) and being stricter with my diet but in the mean time here is this weeks motivation.

I'm not going to lie, I think it was the colours that attracted me to this.
They say it takes roughly 21 days to form a habit and thats what I need to concentrate on. I need to get up at the same time every day, if its a rest day I can get up and meditate or relax with a green tea. I need to have my exercise gear ready the night before and I just need to leave the house.

Of course this is much easier to talk about at 3pm at my desk than 5:30am when i'm tucked up in bed.

http://motiveweight.blogspot.com.au/2012/02/get-dressed-for-your-workout-as-soon-as.html#.UwQqcEKSzKc