Tuesday 1 November 2011

Fun run

I went on a great run on Sunday! Michael-clease and I often run on Cronulla beach on Sunday afternoon. This Sunday the sand felt firmer than normal so we were able to go a little further.

Michael-clease was listening to his ipod but my headphones have broken so I had to run oh naturale, some might say that was the advantage?! 
Anyway we ran for 15min before Michael-clease checked on the time and I was forced to head back. The sun was setting and it was beautiful!


I have decided on my next marathon! Despite vowing after my first one never to do it again! I have decided on the Sydney runnning festival one on 16th September, 7 days after my 20th birthday! It will be a challenge to do it so close to my birthday but I think as long I as I train plenty before hand it should be ok. Eeeee I'm excited!!! http://www.sydneyrunningfestival.com.au/ 


Chubb chubb.