Monday 21 November 2011

Words from a negatron

It's not been a great week. I have struggled to get up every morning. I've had a back ache for most the week and can't figure out why. Due to this I cancelled my sprint baby. I also slept really badly and missed my alarm to get me up to volunteer at the kurnell triathlon. I'm sorry to the organisers if they happen to read this.   I went for a run in my tri suit today and have decided it's too small! It gives me a bit of a wedgie which isn't going to look great in a triathlon.   I did pretty much ever thing wrong for my run today. It was about 28c. I had two coffees in the morning and no water! I wore clothes over my tri suit so I over heated. And to top it off I decided to run at noon. All in all it was a terrible run and I came home feeling terrible.  I've drunken too much and eaten badly and it has to stop.  That is all negative chubby Katie has to say. I'll be back when I am more positive. X