Tuesday 5 April 2011

Weekly total = 23km ish

Sorry loyal followers it has been quite a busy time of year! I did manage 23km this week although I think I really should be aiming for a little more that this stage of my training.

Yesterday I took part in the first race of the CK Virtual Run. It was 2.5km so I mapped out a route and ended up doing it twice to up my mileage. The first I did in 14:09 and after a sprint finish the second was 14:06, I was really hoping the sprint would know me down to under 14:00 but I am told I am in 2nd place at the moment so thats not so bad!

I think i'm going to need to start looking into body glide! I am getting a few sore areas on my longer runs. Are there any you recommend?

I've also been taking the rest day/cross training days as just rest days, which is a little naughty! My swimming and cycling are suffering.

Short post today, i reckon thats the way to go..short and often!
Chubby Katie.x