Sunday 31 October 2010

Eager Beaver

Ooh I am really enjoying having my own blog. I realise that I was after an outlet for my health and fitness  ramblings and my boyfriend, although he tries, soon gets bored of me talking!

Anyway I have just got back from a quick 30 minute run with said lovely boyfriend and did a few push ups and sit ups.

I also stumbled across this article on the Woman's Health magazine website http://dld.bz/3P2p it has a list of the best fitness foods for woman. I am pleased to say that I fairly regularly eat most of them and whats more enjoy eating them.

One of my friends has commented that I don't have any pictures of myself on here so to finish below are a couple. The first two are of me taking part in my first and only (so far) triathlon. It was an enticer triathlon, I think it went 300m swim, 12k bike and 3k run. I found it about right for my level but wish I had looked a little more graceful during it. The third photo is a 10k Cancer research run that I did with my dad at Jesus Green, Cambridge, England. Again not looking as great as I hoped and expected....maybe something else to aim for!