Monday 4 November 2013

Bleugh!

Opps its been a whole month since my last post, thats so naughty!

In that month heres whats happened:

  • The Kona triathon has been and gone, my predictions were pretty inaccurate. You can read about the mens race here and womans race here.
  • I have done virtually no exercise. No swimming, no running, no cycling, no weights, no yoga. I'm not really sure why, i've just had no motivation.
  • I've had a stinking cold for the last week! Weirdly my motivation to run has actually been strong but i've been so tired with my cold I decided it wasn't a good idea.

I'm going to take this down time as an opportunity to plan my next racing year. 
I also came across this list of 20 things to do to improve your life some are silly but some I'd like to implement. 

Ciao
Chubby Katie.x