Friday 21 September 2012

One Tough Mudder

Tough Mudder - have you heard of it? Its a mud run but the mother of all mud runs, hence the name. Well I'll be doing one tomorrow.

After my marathon my legs were sore, I wasn't injured just found walking up and down stairs tricky. Two days of compression tights, two massages, a cold bath and a warm spa bath and they are back to normal. Just in time for the mudder. Trouble is I am now fighting with a cold grrr!


I reckon i'll be ok, I'm not going to race it and its only 19km - a cinch compared to the marathon. Sure it has some obstacles like burning hay bales and electric wires but the only thing i'm really worried about is the monkey bars. I have poor upper body strength! and below them is ice cold water.

Well I shall update you on Sunday as to whether I succeeded or failed. In the mean time the below video made me laugh and summed up Monday for me pretty well.

CK.x