Wednesday 19 September 2012

Bad smell

Well I bet you didn't expect to see me here ever again! But like a bad smell I keep wafting back.

Like a difficult run I am going to set myself small targets in my blogging life and just try to get to the next one without giving up.


  • Blog at least twice a week
  • Blog continually from now until Christmas, thats only 26 posts!!
  • Enter a few events to give me something to aim for
  • Take better pictures - wow the pictures on here are sucky! Composition chubby katie!
  • Get creative in the kitchen - design a healthy receipe a week
Well I think that is enough challenges for now.

Let me briefly update you with my goings on since my last post (February). I have run a second marathon - race report to come, I have moved house. Well I guess thats about it, explains why I have not blogged much, my life has not been that interesting!

Ciao for now.
Chubby Katie