Monday 30 September 2013

a little stop gap

I have a few blog posts in draft stages I promise! Just have a few camera issues at the moment.
In the mean time I found this online, it seems to sum up my life over the last few weeks. Too much

indulgence and not enough exercise and healthy eating. The weather is warming up in Sydney so I have no excuse not to get out and run and eat salads.

Have you heard of Droptober? Its along the lines of dry July. You commit to drop weight and improving your lifestyle, I think the suggested amount is 2kilos (obviously depending on your current size).
There is a website and you are meant to sign up and people can sponsor you for charity http://droptober.com/

With a few parties and weddings coming up soon I think I could do with dropping a few kilos. I don't think I will sign up to the website, quite frankly I don't think anyone will be willing to sponsor me! But I will use October as a month to get in shape and work on some goals i.e less red wine and chocolate.

Chubby (for now) Katie.x