Monday 22 August 2011

Hi!


Hi everyone, I am back! I’m sorry it has been so long, I have been uninspired and lazy. But now I am getting back into my updating in a real attempt to get some exercise structure into my life.
What with summer coming up I need to sort my bikini body and am really keen to get into some more ocean swims and bike rides.

So I think I need some aims and goals….

1.       Get up early at least twice a week to run
2.       Join the local run club to run on Thursday mornings
3.       Improve my diet, in general I am a healthy eater but I am letting the evening beer and dessert take over a little
4.       Train for the MS Gong ride
5.       Train for Manly open water swim and the Shark island swim
6.       Train for the Kurnell triathlons
7.       Do some weight training once a week

Well that should keep me busy for a while.

“Whats been happening while you have been away” I hear you ask! Well I have completed the Sutherland to Surf and the Hunter Valley Marathon, I will write a separate race report.
Other than not too much really, the dark mornings and nights and the chilly weather have kept me snuggled up inside. I feel like a bear slowly coming out of hibernation searching for spring!

xx